This Klipsch Speaker Bundle includes:
Pair of RP-250F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speakers with Dual 5.25 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Cherry)
RP-250C Reference Premiere Center Channel Speaker with Dual 5.25 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Cherry)
Pair of RP-150M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers with 5.25 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofer (Cherry)
R-110SW 10" 200 Watt Subwoofer (Black)
FREE WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer KitFeatures:
R-110SW 10" 200 Watt SubwooferFeatures:
- TAKE YOUR MOVIES AND MUSIC TO NEW HEIGHTS - Their proprietary speaker technologies are IDEAL for delivering the most immersive, impactful 360° Dolby Atmos listening experience. Controlled directivity and high-performance have been an integral part of Klipsch acoustic design principals for the better part of a century.
- 90x90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN - Redesigned Tractrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
- LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER - A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as Klipsch's flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
- SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS - Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
ALL NEW TRACTRIX PORT - Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
- STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE - Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
- Spun Copper Front-Firing Cerametallic Woofers - Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- All-Digital Amplifier - The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
- Front-Firing Slot Port With Exclusive Internal Flair Technology - Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
- Low Pass Crossover And Variable Phase Control - Allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
- Line Level / Lfe Rca Inputs - Ensure compatibility with old and new receivers.
- Wa-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit Capable - Allows for completely wireless connection of one or multiple subwoofers for easy placement anywhere in your room.
- Mdf Cabinets With Brushed Polymer Veneer Finish - Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any decor.
- Front-Mounted Led Power Indicator - Easy to ready, elegant power indication.
- 1/2 Watt Standby Mode - Exceptional efficiency on or off.
- Mdf Plinth - Incredible acoustic decoupling feature that allows you to hear the subwoofer, not the room.
- Strong, Flexible, Removable Grille - This woven cloth material adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- Frequency Response: 27Hz-125Hz
Maximum Acoustic Output: 114dB
- Amplifier: All digital
- Amplifier Power: 200W/400W
- Drive Components: 10" (25.4cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Inputs: L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- Height: 16.3"/41.4 cm
- Width: 14.75"/37.37 cm
Depth: 15.8"/40.13 cm
- Weight: 39.25 lbs/ 17.8 kg
- Finish: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MOREWA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
Powerful bass is one thing, but powerful bass that can be placed anywhere in a room to achieve the best possible sound is another. Thanks to the new WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit, convenient bass enhancement of music, home theater and whole-house audio systems is now possible.Highlights:
- Allows for powerful bass extension with fewer wires
- Hassle-free setup
- Plug n play functionality
- Compatible with select Klipsch, Energy, Mirage and Jamo subwoofers equipped with a WA Port
- Up to 4 WA-2's can be used simultaneously in an average size household
The two-piece kit, composed of a transmitter and a receiver, conducts a simple pairing process that syncs the transmitter and receiver the first time they are used; after that, the sub is automatically activated when ready for use.
This accessory is meant to add simplistic wireless capability to the already superior performing Klipsch Group, Inc. subwoofers, including the Klipsch SW-110, SW-112, SW-308, SW-310, SW-311; the Energy ESW-M6 and ESW-M8; the Mirage MM-6, MM-8 and the Jamo Sub 800.