This Klipsch Speaker Bundle includes:
- Pair of RP-280F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speakers with Dual 8 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony)
- RP-450C Reference Premiere Center Channel Speaker with Quad 5.25 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony)
- Pair of RP-250S Reference Premiere Surround Speakers with Dual 5.25 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony)
- Pair of RP-160M Reference Premiere Monitor Speakers with 6.5 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofer (Ebony)
- Pair of SW-112 Subwoofers
- FREE Pair of WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kits
90x90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN - Redesigned Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER - A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS - Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
ALL NEW TRACTRIX PORT - Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
MDF CABINET WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER BAFFLE FINISH - Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE - Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
The SW-112 Subwoofer
has you feeling its deep-reaching bass in your chest. Featuring a BASH Digital Hybrid amplifier and highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass drivers, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your decor.
WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kits
- Frequency Response: 26Hz-120KHz 3dB
- Sensitivity: 106dB @ 40Hz
- Max Acoustic Output: 16dB @ 30Hz
- Amplifier Power: FTC Rated Power: 300 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 600 watts
- Drive components: 12-inch (30.5cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass driver
- Amplifier: BASH Digital Hybrid class-AB
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- Inputs: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts, WA port
Powerful bass is one thing, but powerful bass that can be placed anywhere in a room to achieve the best possible sound is another. Thanks to the new WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit, convenient bass enhancement of music, home theater and whole-house audio systems is now possible.Highlights:
- Allows for powerful bass extension with fewer wires
- Hassle-free setup
- Plug n play functionality
- Compatible with select Klipsch, Energy, Mirage and Jamo subwoofers equipped with a WA Port
- Up to 4 WA-2's can be used simultaneously in an average size household
The two-piece kit, composed of a transmitter and a receiver, conducts a simple pairing process that syncs the transmitter and receiver the first time they are used; after that, the sub is automatically activated when ready for use.
This accessory is meant to add simplistic wireless capability to the already superior performing Klipsch Group, Inc. subwoofers, including the Klipsch SW-110, SW-112, SW-308, SW-310, SW-311; the Energy ESW-M6 and ESW-M8; the Mirage MM-6, MM-8 and the Jamo Sub 800.