This Klipsch Speaker Bundle includes:
- Pair of RP-260F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speaker with Dual 6.5 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony)
- RP-440C Reference Premiere Center Channel Speaker with Quad 4 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofers (Ebony)
- Pair of RP-150M Reference Premiere Monitor Speaker with 5.25 inch Cerametallic Cone Woofer (Ebony)
- R-112SW 12" Reference Series Powered Subwoofer
- FREE WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
90x90 HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN - Redesigned Tactrix Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to reduce harshness and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM TWEETER - A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS - Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
ALL NEW TRACTRIX PORT - Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Reference Premiere ports allows for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet – for the cleanest, most powerful low frequency response on the market
MDF CABINET WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER BAFFLE FINISH - Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE - Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.R-112SW 12" Reference Series Powered Subwoofers
Get ready to be moved. The R-112SW subwoofer lets you feel the impact of your favorite music and movies rather than just hearing them. In fact, its rich, full deep bass will shake you up as soon as you push play.
The R-112SW features a 12-inch spun-copper Cerametallic driver that is exceptionally light yet extremely rigid - providing remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The front-firing slot port with proprietary internal geometry minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer's low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. For the greatest placement flexibility, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit for a simple wireless connection.
The R-112SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer and satin painted MDF plinth. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off. Specifications:
- 12" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 600 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 17.38" H x 15.5" W x 18.25" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MOREWA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kits
Powerful bass is one thing, but powerful bass that can be placed anywhere in a room to achieve the best possible sound is another. Thanks to the new WA-2 wireless subwoofer kit, convenient bass enhancement of music, home theater and whole-house audio systems is now possible.Highlights:
- Allows for powerful bass extension with fewer wires
- Hassle-free setup
- Plug n play functionality
- Compatible with select Klipsch, Energy, Mirage and Jamo subwoofers equipped with a WA Port
- Up to 4 WA-2's can be used simultaneously in an average size household
The two-piece kit, composed of a transmitter and a receiver, conducts a simple pairing process that syncs the transmitter and receiver the first time they are used; after that, the sub is automatically activated when ready for use.
This accessory is meant to add simplistic wireless capability to the already superior performing Klipsch Group, Inc. subwoofers, including the Klipsch SW-110, SW-112, SW-308, SW-310, SW-311; the Energy ESW-M6 and ESW-M8; the Mirage MM-6, MM-8 and the Jamo Sub 800.