Harman Kardon AVR-1710S 7.2 AVR with AirPlay and Bluetooth
Power, performance and more connectivity options than you’ll ever need: Introducing the Harman Kardon® networked AVR 1710, the answer to any entertainment enthusiast’s hunger for performance and versatility. It’s got muscle: up to 700 watts (100 watts per channel). Its 7.2-channel A/V receiver is equipped with HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth® connectivity, Apple AirPlay, vTuner™ Internet radio and DLNA® 1.5 technology, giving you multiple options for streaming audio. And with six 3D-ready HDMI® inputs, including one equipped for MHL to connect mobile devices, and two HDMI outputs, you’ll have more than enough ways to connect to everything you love – movies, HDTV, sports, MHL-equipped devices and the Roku Streaming Stick™ dongle. While the AVR 1710’s connectivity alone makes it desirable, its sound really strikes a chord. It’s the first Harman Kardon AVR to feature our exclusive Natural Sound Processing (NSP), which creates a rich, enveloping surround-sound from any source – particularly with two-channel streaming content. And its EzSet/EQ™ III system automatically calibrates the AVR to your speakers and listening environment. The AVR 1710 is light, too, thanks to HARMAN GreenEdge™ certification – delivering all the power you need with low environmental impact. For those who want it all, the AVR 1710 can’t be matched.
You will receive:
1 Harman Kardon AVR 1710 A/V receiver
1 programmable remote control
1 EzSet/EQ III microphone with 22' (6.7m) cable
1 AM loop antenna with 2' (0.6m) cable
1 FM antenna with 6' (1.8m) cable
2 AAA batteries
- Seven 100-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high-performance digital power supply.
- Apple AirPlay, Bluetooth technology and DLNA 1.5 compliance
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding
- Six 3D-ready HDMI inputs including one with MHL
- Dual subwoofer outputs
- Built-in vTuner Internet radio
- EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- Harman GreenEdge certification
- Front-panel USB port for connection to compatible Apple products or USB sticks
- Seven 100-watt-per-channel amplifiers with high performance digital power supply - The AVR 1710 high-performance audio/video receiver pumps out 100 watts per channel to power a full seven- channel surround-sound system.
- Apple AirPlay, Bluetooth and Spotify Connect - The AVR 1710S canstream audio from virtually any portable device. For Apple devices, such as computers and the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, you can stream using the receiver’s built-in AirPlay technology. For other tablets, smartphones and laptops, you can take advantage of the AVR 1710S’s integrated HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth technology. The AVR also features Spotify Connect, which allows you to stream music directly from your Spotify premium account on your phone, tablet or computer. (AirPlay, vTuner and Spotify Connect connections require a wired connection to a broadband network).
- HARMAN TrueStream technology - The HARMAN TrueStream guarantee ensures the best possible listening experience when you stream audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. HARMAN TrueStream tech selects the most current, most advanced wireless option to ensure the highest- quality sound no matter what application or source device you use.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding - Delivers high-resolution audio that matches the digital video quality of Blu-ray Disc™ formats, unlocking the full potential of movie soundtracks formatted with Dolby True-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio coding.
- Six 3D - ready HDMI inputs including one with MHL - Six HDMI inputs with 3D and 30/36-bit Deep Color deliver high definition digital video at resolutions up to 1080p with full- fidelity audio through a single cable. There is no loss of video or audio quality because of format conversion.
Front-panel USB port for connection to Apple products or USB sticks - There are more options for audio playback with the product’s front-panel USB port. Connect your iPhone, iPad or USB stick and play your stored tracks through your home entertainment system.
- Dual subwoofer outputs - The AVR 1710S has dual subwoofer outputs that give your system a big-tie boost in low- frequency clarity and realism when needed.
- Harman GreenEdge Technology - The HARMAN GreenEdge logo assures you that the AVR 1710S’s design is environmentally friendly without compromising the premium performance for which Harman products are known. An advance power supply delivers high-quality audio in a small, light chassis that uses less metal and plastic. The small design means that less fuel is used in transportation, with the end result being a lower carbon footprint.
- New, compact design - The award-winning Harman Kardon look to a new level with a flush volume control and more compact design. Because of the lighter weight, made possible by an advanced digital power supply, the unit weighs less without sacrificing performance so that it is the perfect match for the thin glass shelves of today’s open TV/entertainment furniture.
- vTuner (internet radio) streaming - The AVR 1710S featured vTuner connectivity to bring you a whole world of online audio entertainment. You can stream over-the-air radio stations from around the globe as well as a wide range of internet-only radio stations.
- EZSet/EQ III auto-calibration - The new HARMAN EzSet/EQ III auto-calibration process precisely adjusts the AVR 1710S’s volume levels, speaker distance/delay time settings and equalization to optimize audio performance automatically for your specific speaker system and room conditions.
- Multi-device, programmable remote control - Programmable infrared (IR) remote control. Its design works seamlessly with the receiver’s multilingual on-screen display, guiding you through system setup and operation with consummate ease. The multi-device remote can also control your TV, cable boxes, satellite tuners and other playback sources.