JBL Arena 120 2-Way 5 1/2" Bookshelf Loudspeaker - Black
Just because you’re at home doesn’t mean you have to live quietly. With its hard-hitting 5.5” (140mm) polycellulose woofer and 1” (25mm) soft dome tweeter, the JBL Arena 120 bookshelf / surround loudspeaker is a wake-up call for anyone who knows quality sound when they hear it. Inspired by the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor, the Arena 120 can be wall-mounted to ensure you hear remarkable detail at any position in the room whether listening to music, TV shows, movies, or games.
You will receive:
2 x JBL Arena 120
1 x Owner’s Manual
1 x Mounting Template
8 x Adhesive Rubber Cushions
- Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor - High Defi nition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging. Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
- Signature JBL loudspeaker performance - 5.5-inch (140mm) polycellulose woofer brings room-fi lling JBL sound to all your music, TV shows, movies, and console gaming. 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter provides clean, powerful highs. Experience standard-setting accuracy with TV shows, movies, and games.
- Understated, contemporary look and feel - Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern look. Soft-touch paint around the transducers and on the waveguide. Available in black and white finishes with minimalist grilles and brushed metal trims.
- An audio powerhouse at an affordable price - The perfect trifecta of JBL power, precision, and affordable pricing.
- Just one part of an even more powerful system - Intended for use in conjunction with the entire series of JBL Arena loudspeakers: 2 fl oorstanding speakers, 2 bookshelf speakers, 1 center channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer model.
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 100W
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz - 18 dB/octave
- Enclosure Type: Acoustic Suspension
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13-7/16" x 7-13/32" x 4-7/16", 341mm x 188mm x 113mm
Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)