JBL Arena 130 2-Way 7" Bookshelf Loudspeaker - White
There are things in life that remain both powerful and affordable. Case in point: the JBL Arena 130 bookshelf loudspeakers. Who but JBL engineers could devise a loudspeaker where high-performance sound, high-definition imaging, and high-modernist elegance go hand-in-hand at a low price? The Arena 130’s 7” (178mm) polycellulose woofer and 1” (25mm) soft dome tweeter combine to deliver standard-setting performance that’s both ultra-powerful and ultra-lifelike.
You will receive:
2 x JBL Arena 130
1 x Owner’s Manual
Adhesive Rubber Feet
- Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor - High Defi nition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging. Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
- Signature JBL loudspeaker performance - 7-inch (178mm) high-output polycellulose woofers operate in conjunction with a rear-fi ring tuned bass port, delivering accurate sound worthy of a standing ovation. 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter provides clean, powerful highs. Tight, extended bass response optimized for showstopping listening, whether for movies, TV, music or console gaming.
- Understated, contemporary look and feel - Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern look. Soft-touch paint around the transducers and on the waveguide. Available in black and white finishes with minimalist grilles and brushed metal trims.
- An audio powerhouse at an affordable price - The perfect trifecta of JBL power, precision, and affordable pricing.
- Just one part of an even more powerful system - Intended for use in conjunction with the entire series of JBL Arena loudspeakers: 2 fl oorstanding speakers, 2 bookshelf speakers, 1 center channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer model.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 –
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies: 2kHz - 18 dB/octave
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 8-17/32" x 10-5/8", 381mm x 217mm x 270mm
- Weight: 13.5 lbs (6.1 kg)